Melbourne TSS visa breakfast seminar
In this interactive update session, this seminar will summarise the plethora of immigration reforms that have been underway since April 2017 and provide you with a practical perspective of the impact on business and individuals.
Our detailed insights will enable you to understand the scope of the changes to the sponsored skilled temporary work visa program as they are scheduled to apply from March 2018:
- Temporary skills shortage visa criteria, duration of stay and limitations on renewal
- Training levy and training benchmarks Labour market testing requirements
- Eligible occupation lists
- Transitional arrangements for subclass 457 visa holders and applicants for temporary residence visas
- Concessions, caveats and restrictions, including around age, language, salary levels, international trade obligations
►Date 13 April 2018 (Fri)
►Time 7:45am Arrival 8:00am – 9:15am Seminar (Breakfast served during seminar)
►Location: Ernst & Young Level 23 8 Exhibition Street Melbourne
►RSVP 6 April 2018 (Fri)
© 2018 Ernst & Young Australia. All rights reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
This session, facilitated by People Advisory Services Partner Merryn Rider, will enable you to report back to your stakeholders with strategies to minimise the impact on your business’ workforce planning and mobility programs.
A light breakfast will be provided.
ASJV member: Free
RSVP: 6 April 2018
We look forward to seeing you!